Soltron XL-75 Flying Orange tanning beds combines comfort and power with ergonomic, eye-catching design that will juice your salon sales.
Optional extras include the AVS system (in the Dynamic Power version) and/or the vertical shoulder tanners - with or without the installed Power Sound system to match your taste - and your customers' tastes.
Flying Orange comes in a smart outfit to whet the appetite for a tan as your customers come through the door. A classy combination of high-gloss and matt, discrete interior lighting two lighting elements make out that unmistakable Flying Orange Design.
- High gloss/matt surface finish
- lluminated Design elements
- Interior lighting
The sophisticated Body Comfort base acrylic is more than just comfortable in Flying Orange. It's almost as if you are being carried on invisible wings. Full Air Condition (standard in the Dynamic Power version) and convenient control with the Soft-Touch keyboard and LED display showing the elapsed tanning time add to a relaxing, refreshing tanning experience. What more could you want?
- Dual cooling fans for body and face
- Full air conditioning
- Foot Fan Adjustable with 9 settings
- Face Fan Adjustable with 9 settings
Sure to meet the taste of your customers - the four ultra-powerful facial tanners in our new Soltron Ultra Performance Technology - more UV output for less energy input. For body tanning, you have a choice between the Dynamic Power version with fifty high-tech tubes or the smart Twin Power version consisting of 160W tubes in the canopy and 120W tubes in the base.
- Max exposure schedule: 12 minutes
- Number and wattage of UV lamps: 51 x 160W
- Lamp length: 71 inches
- Number and wattage of Facial Tanners: 4 x 520W
- Facial tanner output settings (including off): 5
- Filter Technology: Ultra Performance
- Reflector technology: glass, coated
- Quick-Info: New function panel with easy-to-understand icons
- Full version with 11 function parameters
- Headphone connection
- LED-time display
That's all you need to know to operate a Soltron tanner optimally. Why? That's easy: The new Soltron operating panel explains itself! It's small, round and functional, with easy-to-understand icons, clearly arranged and ergonomically perfected. Just select a function, set the desired performance level with Plus or Minus - and done! Things don't have to be complicated, right?
For detailed installation information, contact: 800-447-0040.
See detailed Soltron XL-75 Flying Orange Contractors Guide | > Download pdf